What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Membership status
- Information about your interests in mushrooms
We collect this information when you:
- Register for an MMS membership
- Make a purchase from our website
- Contact us with a question or comment
- Register for an MMS event
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested, such as membership benefits, and registration for events and classes
- Communicate with you about MMS news, events, and classes
- Send you marketing materials about paid MMS programs and services
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your information with:
- Our service providers, who help us to provide our services, such as our email providers and website host
- Third-party vendors, who help us to market our services, such as our email marketing provider
- Government agencies such as the Department of Agriculture, as required
How do we protect your information?
We take steps to protect your information, such as:
- Using secure servers
- Encrypting your personal information
- Limiting access to your information to authorized persons
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information
- Request that we correct or delete your personal information
- Object to our use of your personal information
- Request that we restrict our use of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information
- To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you contact us?